DreamDTH forums changelog - 2012 to 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,334
  • Views Views: Views 52,887
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please enable full-width (responsive) feature of the new UI again. I liked the responsive width of the new upgraded theme as it was looking awesome on my 23" monitor. Now its again fixed-width. Having responsive width also improves SEO.

amarnathkvk said:
What are the new features available now?

Till now features adding not yet finished amar .. We get know once admins finish adding all the features means :) .. But check previous posts here some of the new features added like page jump :tup:) ..

'Latest posts' section on home page restricts listing to only 11 of latest posts. Pl. increase to show 20/30 posts with topic filter like earlier home page.

prasad1979 said:
'Latest posts' section on home page restricts listing to only 11 of latest posts. Pl. increase to show 20/30 posts with topic filter like earlier home page.

bro....old one gives 150 threads...now only limited view....be some patience bro....seniors working on every issue :tup :tup

After searching so much into the codes, found a way to make the old stats work in this new version. Hope everyone will be happy now, espicially shawl_who!  ;)  :tup

Bapun Raz said:
After searching so much into the codes, found a way to make the old stats work in this new version. Hope everyone will be happy now, espicially shawl_who!  ;)  :tup

yes Bapun bro...please increase result 50 to 150+....one suggest from me if required...i dont thing some one interested in most viewed threads....please remove its give some space to thread title...its just suggest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom