DreamDTH forums changelog - 2012 to 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,334
  • Views Views: Views 52,887
Status
Not open for further replies.
shawl_who said:
now with 150 scroller updates on front page, I m fine now... :)

but still, thread line cud be bigger on first page... :tup

Old is somewhat Gold !! ;)

Right Shawl bro....if most viewed thread coloum removed...then some space available for thread line. :tup :tup

5q5o0CF.jpg

Those who want to see mobile version, you can change the theme from the user control panel or from the bottom of the index page.

I tried it and it is changed to mobile view. But I didn't explore any features in that. But it is not easy to switch to full version again in this view as there is no option to change theme or change to full version. There is no option in the index page. There is no link to go to user control panel.

But using the below link you can go to user control panel and change back to Web theme.

I hope this will help..

Sadiq bro, that is not available for other members. Only for admins and smods, for testing purpose. But it won't work properly so it needs to be updated or replaced with something better.

Bapun Raz said:
Sadiq bro, that is not available for other members. Only for admins and smods, for testing purpose. But it won't work properly so it needs to be updated or replaced with something better.

Thanks for highlighting bro.. And one more thing, the hyperlinks are being shown as it is in the posts instead of replacing it with the page title as earlier..

unable to view mobile version :s

admin please enable mobile version asap :k

i am fully agree with shawl bro :tup

old is gold :c

bapun and vikram bro i am unable to attach images in our forum please resolve this issue as soon as possible :k

i cant find options to add images/links/videos/colors/font types etc on new software vession :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom