• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,334
  • Views Views: Views 52,887
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for reply bapun bro :hs please resolve all these issues asap :k

Bapun Raz said:
We are seaching the cause of it. Once found, it will be fixed. If you notice, the likes date and time too not showing!

yeah bro date and time also not show .. But superman like u will sort out all the problem :shy .. Thanks for the clarify bro :) ..

Can you pleas restore post background color? The new White color is very bright on eyes. In previous version it was a different color, I think grey.

Prashant Kumar said:
Now Post Moderation Should be Enabled for New Members

bro, how thats gonna help you or other members.. report only the errors/bugs you find in front end currently.. these back end things will be decided by the team whichever suit us..  :k  :k

shawl_who said:
whos online button also nneded :k

you might cry if i say no... and will start that irritating Gold scheme.. so yes..  :P  :P

M.J.Sadiq said:
And one more thing, the hyperlinks are being shown as it is in the posts instead of replacing it with the page title as earlier..

most links works.. just a few stays like that.. we are looking into it..  :tup  :tup

kumarvishwas said:
in the last UI the source code used to come immediately as I pressed different tags like Bold,Color etc,but now after entering the tag if we want to see it we have to use source button

its a choice of the user now... by default the software has the WYSIWYG editor enabled.. the internet has changed and most software using WYSIWYG editor these days.. its good if you start using it.. if you want the old featureless text editor, goto User CP >> Edit Options >> Other Options >> Put the editor in source mode by default >> check that option and save it.. done, you will get what you asked for.. :(  :(

Deepu Darling said:
:no icons not appering on my mobile :s

which browser you are using.. most likely opera mini.. the buttons are loaded using jscript/jquery which are not supported by opera mini.. i just checked and its fine on UC and chrome on my mobile.. :no  :no

DTH Fan said:
Can you pleas restore post background color? The new White color is very bright on eyes. In previous version it was a different color, I think grey.

not a bad idea.. lets see what we can do on this...  :tup

madhan bro icons was appering on opera mini with old ui support but not appering now on new softwere version :s

mmadhankumar said:
you might cry if i say no... and will start that irritating Gold scheme.. so yes..  :P  :P
pay 11 months get one month free .. No VAT , No making charge for jewels under this scheme :P:P:D:D:rofl:rofl:hehe:hehe:tup:win;) ..

even I did not get notifications via pm for reps recieved just now, pls do check bapun sir. thanks

did anyone getting notifications for reps recieved via pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom