DreamDTH forums changelog - 2012 to 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,334
  • Views Views: Views 52,887
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bapun Raz said:
Tapatalk should work fine now. Please check and confirm!
It is page of old server. Once server propagation fully completed to the new servers the page will not come. :k

UN-available tapatalk  :-/

It will work soon. Please wait for few hours.

Great work bro.. :luv proud to be member of the ddf forum where there is such hardworking Team as well as members.. :c :hs

Congrats to all members of DDF n Specially Bapun Vikram bro.

Firstly, congrats to Bapun and Vikram bro for their untiring efforts to make this forum up to date and No.1 Secondly congrats to Mmadhankumar and all other bros for giving me a platform where I can share my views about Dths . Frankly speaking, yesterday was a bit upset when DDF was not loading. DDF is my 2nd family. So can't leave without it. Very lucky to be a member of this family since 2012. Yes in the middle was thrown out of the family due to some useless act of mine. But past is past. I am now totally dedicated to DDF. Yes, I too have other forum accounts also. But there if anyone checks my profile will see that I am hardly active there as I am in DDF. So, once again thanks to the whole team and all members for all the support given to me since 2012. Some names I must mention who deserves my special thanks - Bapun Raz, Mmadhankumar, Shawl_who, M.J.Sadiq, Rushil D., Cheziyan (Jay Kumar), Sai Jai (Laxman bro), ABCDEFGH, Ashwani Jindal, Vicky, Wewake and Mr Khan. Sorry If I have missed any name. Very very special thanks to Bapun bro for giving me a second chance to prove myself. I am really honoured... Thanks a lot my DDF friends.........

Yes 'Likes' working great now :)

Thanks for making Mobile Version
More useful :tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom