DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 686
  • Views: Views 32,378
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good move , but if you can make all the old urls indexed in google to redirect to new url versions, it would be good. . else 404 error will be displayed
Now try, all URLs from Google should redirect correctly.;)

@Gobinaath bro, might be a permission issue. Let me check from backend.

@Bapun bro, Is there any possibility to post images/screen shots directly to the forum in xenforo software using ddf?Or we need to take support of that image hosting sites?I didn't find any options on that xenforo. If there is a chance then you should add it.

Bapun bro, what about this.? :rolleyes:

Bapun bro, what about this.? :rolleyes:
We don't store files on our own server because of backup taking problems. So currently, no plans to enable attachments bro.

Coming to @Gobinaath bro's query regarding Poll close date - now it should show. Cause of not showing was, no end date was defined for the poll. I added 3 days and it started showing up.(y)

Just Now Checked in Mozilla bro.Closing time is not visible in DTH of the Month May poll but it is visible in DDF MOM May Poll

Coming to @Gobinaath bro's query regarding Poll close date - now it should show. Cause of not showing was, no end date was defined for the poll. I added 3 days and it started showing up.(y)

Yep got it bros

Thanks

4de8137aa131104fa7381f9f8272914e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock