DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 686
  • Views: Views 32,318
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't. Good spot.
It's always coming beside your name bro!

faeabbdc15bd8b3b9855f2e071b71e2e.jpg

Bapun bro old software very good.
Use this software I feel boring.
Not easy software to understand feature not good.only I follow you & other ddf friend.but I am not happy with this software.

no mobile Version....

Bapun bro old software very good.
Use this software I feel boring.
Not easy software to understand feature not good.only I follow you & other ddf friend.but I am not happy with this software.

You need some days to get used to with it.

Dinesh bro, mobile version and web both are same as they are using responsive web design. Read more about it here: Responsive web design - Wikipedia

There are some really nice features on this software.

@Bapun Raz bro, New software is amazing. Loads of new features and that too at blazing fast speed.
It will take some time to get used to it but its fun learning those features.
Thanks to you and Vikram bro for bringing DDF on XenForo..

Can following be done please?

In previous forum software, I was able to see 50 posts on a single page by changing into my account settings but in new forum software no such option is given. Its showing only 10 posts per page which is very irritating. Can you please provide that option?

Now pages load at fast speed. XenForo is pretty good and some useful features too.Under What's New it separates new threads and threads which were not updated since my last visit but are unread. (y)(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock