DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 686
  • Views Views: Views 32,784
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a dark theme or something? I don't like it all white..

No issues here, likes getting added directly to that specific post. Can you please share a screenshot?

Agreed. But currently no option to disable it. Otherwise i would have been disabled it.

The error you are referring to is After Pressing Reply Button the editor stucks and reply doesn't added on thread however refreshing page shows the reply you posted?:huh

Now Likes Are Directly Getting Added Bro

But Today When I Give Some Likes In General Chat Thread,It Asked "Are You Share You Want To Like This Post?"For Every Single Likes Given

-----------------------
Yes,Absolutely Bapun Bro .

If I Hit Reply Button,It Simply Taking Me To The Error Page"This Action Is Available Only Via Post ..Please Press Back Button And Try Again"

However,If I Reload The Page,It Showing The New Post Which I Posted:blush

Last edited:
Please add one click what's new button at the top.

Xenforo is just awesome

No words to say abt is performance & features just simply superb

Till now not yet received any major error or complication except that avatar change that too fixed by @Bapun Raz bro

We should migrate was early from mybb .. yea I too one of the man to stop @Bapun Raz bro from early migration sorry bro for that .. But better late than never thanks @Bapun Raz & Team bros

Last edited:
Just added dark theme, on your request. Please change theme to DreamDTH Dark from Footer theme selector:

ddf.png

Let me know if any part needs color change. :)

Just added dark theme, on your request. Please change theme to DreamDTH Dark from Footer theme selector:

ddf.png

Let me know if any part needs color change. :)

Look much better :) (y) ... is it possible to change the white background on posts also to black and have white text instead of black?

Look much better :) (y) ... is it possible to change the white background on posts also to black and have white text instead of black?
Glad it did for you.(y)

I had tried that but looks odd. So reverted back.

By the way, newly learning coding on this software so please inform me if you find any issues in the Dark theme so that i can correct that part. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom