DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 686
  • Views Views: Views 32,784
Status
Not open for further replies.
How to change avatar?

Click the profile bro in top of webpage & click the personal information option in that

After clicked , the below window will open in that you can able to change ur avatar image by clicking ur current avatar image

Last edited:
@ShivRaJ kindly check if you still facing avatar uploading issue. Image uploading size is 512kb now where as it was 40kb on old website.

Image size need to be fixed, you can resize the image and it would be uploaded without any issues. Try uploading a square image. :)

Image size need to be fixed, you can resize the image and it would be uploaded without any issues. Try uploading a square image. :)

But my logo is not square (n)which i want to set on dp

When We Like Any Particular Post,It Simply Directing To The Page Which Asks "Are You Sure You Want To Like This Post":u

I Simply Hesitate That:c

In Previous Software It Was Not Like That:s

I Will Be Very Happy If Admin Disable That:ohya:blush

What Is This Unlike Button?

Is It That Much Helpful ?!

I Dont Think So

It Will Simply Create Fluctuation In Total Likes Recd

--------*----------------

Iam Still Facing The Error Issue Which I Mentioned Earlier In This Thread When Using Quick Reply Tab At The Bottom Of The Page:sad

When I Edit The Post, Or When I Quote Any Others Post For Replying Purpose Its Working Normal ..No Error Coming

Only Facing The Error Issue In A Quick Reply Tab:s

When We Like Any Particular Post,It Simply Directing To The Page Which Asks "Are You Sure You Want To Like This Post":u

I Simply Hesitate That:c
No issues here, likes getting added directly to that specific post. Can you please share a screenshot?

What Is This Unlike Button?

Is It That Much Helpful ?!

I Dont Think So

It Will Simply Create Fluctuation In Total Likes Recd
Agreed. But currently no option to disable it. Otherwise i would have been disabled it.

Iam Still Facing The Error Issue Which I Mentioned Earlier In This Thread When Using Quick Reply Tab At The Bottom Of The Page:sad
The error you are referring to is After Pressing Reply Button the editor stucks and reply doesn't added on thread however refreshing page shows the reply you posted?:huh

Agreed. But currently no option to disable it. Otherwise i would have been disabled it.

Its really helpful bro for avoiding accident likes ie) the time we scrolling & sliding the page if we accidentally like the unwanted post means we can revert it

The same in my forum centuries too bro .. so my request bro in future if option available mens too don't disable it bro

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom