DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 686
  • Views Views: Views 32,784
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bapun Raz bro is it possible to have "Tracking" option in conversation ??

Thanks

Last edited:
Recent threads

9bfae68f58a0d2c5a782d5e60e673078.jpg

Latest Threads

42de31db287cfb60170cd594a0227f58.jpg

Hot threads

e75ceced7f5bead99c451008fff26792.jpg

[emoji2] [emoji3] [emoji4] [emoji5] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji7] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji111] [emoji111] [emoji111]

Hi,
I have few requests/issues:
1) In recent threads, can we make a differntiation between categories/sub forums like we had in the old software? It was easy to access recent posts in categories of your choice.
2) Search is not working well. It should show me most recent results, but it is showing old results when I search something. Is this like that only or needs to be fixed?
There was something more but I forgot now.

Hi,
I have few requests/issues:
1) In recent threads, can we make a differntiation between categories/sub forums like we had in the old software? It was easy to access recent posts in categories of your choice.
2) Search is not working well. It should show me most recent results, but it is showing old results when I search something. Is this like that only or needs to be fixed?
There was something more but I forgot now.
1. I will check if i can code the plugin that way. I managed to run the plugin however all features not supported as it is no longer actively maintained.

2. It shows relevant results and not recent results order. If you want recent order way, i can change and configure it to show that way. Let me know.:)

1. I will check if i can code the plugin that way. I managed to run the plugin however all features not supported as it is no longer actively maintained.

2. It shows relevant results and not recent results order. If you want recent order way, i can change and configure it to show that way. Let me know.:)
1. Do try..
2. Yes, it will be better. It will be easy to find recent thread on any xyz topic we want to know or check whether already present.

1. Do try..
2. Yes, it will be better. It will be easy to find recent thread on any xyz topic we want to know or check whether already present.
Alright. I will change it to recent results rather than current one relevant results.

But have to say, search engine is quite powerful and gives accurate results. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom