DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 686
  • Views Views: Views 32,784
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. I will change it to recent results rather than current one relevant results.

But have to say, search engine is quite powerful and gives accurate results. (y)
OR if possible an option can be given to toggle between recent & most relevant results.
Thanks.

2) Search is not working well. It should show me most recent results, but it is showing old results when I search something. Is this like that only or needs to be fixed?
This suggestion has been implemented. Kindly check and revert back.(y)

Is it possible to give an option to toggle between recent/relevant results ?
Oops, forgot to reply for that - unfortunately, not possible currently as its a back end configuration only as i see and can not be changed with a simple toggle switch from user end.

Admin,

Delete option for the post is also not available. I mean i cannot delete my own comment

Admin,

Delete option for the post is also not available. I mean i cannot delete my own comment
Bro u can't delete the post

But u can edit comment post posted by u .. using "edit" button @ the bottom of ur post

abf967f09550578b2fdf5a8f81d5cb38.jpg

Bro u can't delete the post

But u can edit comment post posted by u .. using "edit" button @ the bottom of ur post

Yes, bro but delete option was available in the old software. What if i post a comment two times, or what if i comment and wish to delete that as i feel i commented wrongly ???

Yes, bro but delete option was available in the old software. What if i post a comment two times, or what if i comment and wish to delete that as i feel i commented wrongly ???

Yes, everyone would like to have delete option. But it's unavailable, in such case I delete the content in relevant post & instead write 'Edited..' in the post. That works for me.

Yes it was available visibly to us but we can't use that option as a non team member of DDF

Only team members (support staff member) can use that option to delete our post

Meanwhile ur wish to delete any of ur posts or want to delete / modify other members post means report the appropriate post to team using "Report" button available @ the bottom left corner of each & every posts then team member will take the decision

461ae633c75ca5e2182ab75e2c6d369a.jpg

Last edited:
@Bapun Raz bro is there any possible to give some space between thread titles in forum satsitics column??

Little bit difficult to click in Mobile using thumb :blush:blush

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom