DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 686
  • Views Views: Views 32,784
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost All The Old Smilies Now Available In The New Software,Except The :no Smiley:sad

I Like That Smilie Very Much

Can You Please Add That Smilie To The Existing List Of Smilies @Bapun Raz Bro??:huh

@Bapun Raz bro

Is it any possibility to add "user group" column in main page .. like we have earlier in mybb

Thanks bro

Hi Team,

The current UI looks nice. But its really annoying with lots of ad's while browsing Mobile through Google chrome. Suggest a way to get rid of it in mobile @Bapun Raz

Last edited:
Hi Team,

The current UI looks nice. But its really annoying with lots of ad's while browsing Mobile through Google chrome. Suggest a way to get rid of it in mobile @Bapun Raz
We have already hidden many ads on mobile view for user friendly browsing. No other action would be taken on this part, sorry.

Ads are one of the integral for the forum, without it there is no way to keep the site running - hence you have to live with it. If you are hiding the ads in anyway means you are not supporting the website's growth.

Just ignore them if you don't like them, you would still be getting content for free surely.

Members location was available along with Join Date, Message Count and Likes Count. Has the location been removed as i dont see it ???

Members location was available along with Join Date, Message Count and Likes Count. Has the location been removed as i dont see it ???

No bro it's available still I can able to view ur location

get url for picture

If members mentioned location in their profile means it'll displayed else it won't displayed bro

For set ur location click ur profile available at the top of the page -> personal details & their u can set ur location

ed135d23e53b10275c4d7a2721dd78e8.jpg

Last edited:
Not there bro.I mean to say when a member comments on a post we could see on the side under the name of the member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom