DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 686
  • Views Views: Views 32,784
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I deleted the conversation using this method bro :unsure::whistle:

As i said, it will be removed from your ID however other Participant will still be able to view the conversation.

As i said, it will be removed from your ID however other Participant will still be able to view the conversation.

Means whole all are take part in that conversation right bro??

Means whole all are take part in that conversation right bro??

Yes, whoever participated in the convo need to leave the chat to delete the whole conversation. Else it will remain, however you can always remove yourself if you do want to delete the messages from your inbox.

Yes, whoever participated in the convo need to leave the chat to delete the whole conversation. Else it will remain, however you can always remove yourself if you do want to delete the messages from your inbox.

Thanks bro

Btwn just now bro checked I couldn't find the theme changing option for forum view in bottom of the forum bro

Thanks bro

Btwn just now bro checked I couldn't find the theme changing option for forum view in bottom of the forum bro

We currently have only 1 theme bro. The default one.

@Bapun Raz bro is there any way to separate by giving heading sticky & unsticky threads like we have in previously ??

Currently it showing in single column view bro

Thanks bro

Why did the look change again, previous one was looking better than this one.

Why did the look change again, previous one was looking better than this one.
Certainly not previous one looks very simple & default style .. but this theme looks very stylish bro :);):cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom