DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 686
  • Views Views: Views 32,784
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that ads add upto revenue and you need it to keep moving forward..
But can you stop these full screen ads that popup when u click links.. its really annoying on mobile browsers
That should not be appear to you in every clicks. It appears only a few times daily. You may not see it some days too after browsing for whole day.

this software look likes very nice.... but i want to one more option about which section news is related to like dish tv, airtel or tata sky... previously...im seen more about dish tv....which is not able find....about dish tv news easily....as previous found....

this software look likes very nice.... but i want to one more option about which section news is related to like dish tv, airtel or tata sky... previously...im seen more about dish tv....which is not able find....about dish tv news easily....as previous found....
I would say, try browsing using a PC for web view and you would be seeing same all content wihout any problem. Less content might be due to hidden elements on small size screen of mobile.

You can even try PC View on Chrome browser in mobile to see it working.

I would say, try browsing using a PC for web view and you would be seeing same all content wihout any problem. Less content might be due to hidden elements on small size screen of mobile.

You can even try PC View on Chrome browser in mobile to see it working.

Im using in PC Chrome Browser Bapun bhai,,,,, if any option to improve more views....then please let me know bhai...

Im using in PC Chrome Browser Bapun bhai,,,,, if any option to improve more views....then please let me know bhai...
Okay RK bro. I would like to know, what exactly you are missing?

Okay RK bro. I would like to know, what exactly you are missing?

this my view in Chrome Browser

8iqeMBa.jpg

i need highlight to quick find .... if possible...make changes Bapun Bhai...

7WdupLb.png

He is saying the same thing I told you already.

And that i said already, not possible.

It was achieved by a 3rd party add-on so not possible.

Anyways, please read the whole thread and your question might already been answered. If not, then only ask the question.
this my view in Chrome Browser

8iqeMBa.jpg

i need highlight to quick find .... if possible...make changes Bapun Bhai...

7WdupLb.png

He is saying the same thing I told you already.

And that i said already, not possible.

It was achieved by a 3rd party add-on so not possible.

Anyways, please read the whole thread and your question might already been answered. If not, then only ask the question.

Sorry for that Bapun Bhai.....im not aware that its already answered....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom