DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 686
  • Views Views: Views 32,784
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bapun Raz bro. Earlier (in XenFro iteself), we had a link to view Recent Threads as a sub menu under "What's New" menu. Now the "What's New" menu between Forums and Members menu is not available. Is it possible to add "Recent Posts" link next to "New Posts" link in the menu bar? It will be like "Today's Posts" in earlier DDF which will show read posts as well.

Theme selection has been added, you can select the old theme to get previous features back.(y)

Thanks for bringing back the old theme. It looks better now.

I'm using 120% zoom in my web browser to read and make the font look better on the screen. My screen resolution is 1920x1080 pixels. In previous default theme font was looking perfect.
I agree with this statement 100%. That's one reason why I was not liking the new one.

Logo updated :tup....Thanks @Ritesh Bro & @Bapun Raz Bro :happy
Untitled.png

Tried all themes ... I like the dreamdth theme :happy

Latest developments:

• Themes are user selectable now.
  • Members can try from 3 different themes on the website.
  • DreamDTH & Dark version of it has been bought back on user request.
  • Other theme will still remain however so we are leaving it upto our users to select whichever they like to use.
  • Members can select themes here: Style Chooser | DreamDTH - Technology Discussion Community

As always, we have heard the feedbacks and made changes to the forum accordingly. So users can browse the forum with ease and comfort.:cool:

Best Regards
Awesome. Thank you so much. :)

I get that ads add upto revenue and you need it to keep moving forward..
But can you stop these full screen ads that popup when u click links.. its really annoying on mobile browsers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom