DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 686
  • Views Views: Views 32,784
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ABCDEFGH bro how to use this timestamp embedded option in YouTube ??

Thanks

, click on Share which is just below the channel name
then enter the time from where you want the video to start
after that copy the link that is being displayed just above
JvG2Fbm.jpg

Last edited:
, click on Share which is just below the channel name
then enter the time from where you want the video to start
after that copy the link that is being displayed just above

Thanks bro ;)

That has been answered already by @sagR

That's different bro actually that's not a answer it's question :blush :blush

Actually I'm asking consolidated votes for polls not available in xenforo bro is it possible to add it bro ??

Actually I'm asking consolidated votes for polls not available in xenforo bro is it possible to add it bro ??
It is viewable, click on the vote count can show the voted users for that option with their names.

If the option to display voters name is disabled while making the poll, then you can't view them.

It is viewable, click on the vote count can show the voted users for that option with their names.

If the option to display voters name is disabled while making the poll, then you can't view them.

I think what he means is that total number of votes is not available.

For example: ADTV got 12 votes, Tata Sky got 9 and RDTV got 1 so intotal 22 people voted
in the previous Forum software, we could see the number 22 but now we have to manually calculate it

For example: ADTV got 12 votes, Tata Sky got 9 and RDTV got 1 so intotal 22 people voted
in the previous Forum software, we could see the number 22 but now we have to manually calculate it

Exactly ;)

If you see, the link of the video starts from time stamped mark while embedded videos start from the beginning
As i said you, i have asked the developers now and here is their reply:

The embedding feature in XF1 does not support timestamps and will always embed the video to start from the beginning.

That has changed in XF2, which will support it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom