DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 686
  • Views Views: Views 32,784
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gobinaath bro, in that missing who voted for what.

It's available bro .. click the option vote(s) then u can able to see .. though poll is not public mean we can't see those details :):tup

Last edited:
@Bapun Raz, Bro if we time-stamp a Youtube video and post here, it still starts from the beginning and not from the time-stamp mark.

I believe only the XenForo developers can do something this

@Bapun Raz bro Now in staff members sections moderators name only available not available of " subforum names to be moderate by him" not available .. it's available in myBB .. anyway to add here bro??

Xenforo

b958d1e9f5742d2cdde3495e9bd8e840.jpg

myBB

9be409d5e686e1a9facb6a2c133a923d.jpg

Last edited:
@Bapun Raz, Bro if we time-stamp a Youtube video and post here, it still starts from the beginning and not from the time-stamp mark.

I believe only the XenForo developers can do something this
I have no idea about that bro. But if you can confirm the issue exist with each and every youtube video you post then i can report the bug to developers.

Saw your post earlier but forgot to reply. Hence delay in answering.:oops:

But if you can confirm the issue exist with each and every youtube video you post then i can report the bug to developers.

Yup, it happens with every video

Examples:
Time stamped Link of the video

Source

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time stamped Link of the video

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you see, the link of the video starts from time stamped mark while embedded videos start from the beginning

tnwisWZ.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom