DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 686
  • Views: Views 31,425
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavily modified the forum style from yesterday, hope it gives a better user experience! Tried to bring some old features back, you can notice them!:D
And I thought you just upgraded the forum software. :cautious:

Btw the new font is not looking good. Previous font was better. Also in forum index, (for example when we are checking new posts) the page number written in squares now using very light color. In previous style is was dark and was easily noticeable.

IMO, the previous theme was better. The one that was available till yesterday :k
In this theme very less information of a user is shown.

This is what i am seeing, is it same for every1 ?

SJ7sr0b.jpg

Edit: Scratch that, after we hover the mouse over the user, full information is shown :eek:hya

Last edited:
@Bapun Raz bro
The top status bar is not staying at fixed position. It is getting moved to somewhere between page after opening the thread.

286zn92.jpg

213rvwo.jpg

Is anyone facing the same issue

Heavily modified the forum style from yesterday, hope it gives a better user experience! Tried to bring some old features back, you can notice them!:D

Thanks for ur work bro ;);):hs :tup :kiss :v

What we expected in XF2 that we got in xf1 itself like post number , separation in stick & unstick threads , date time in top of post , last post button & many more

It's theme based changes or software based changes bro ?? Coz I unable to found these changes in "Default Theme" only found in "dreamdth theme" ??

Yes bro as stated by @shantanu status bar in auto mode pls look into that bro

And bro thanks for putting Report button under control table but bro if possible pls remove Edit option from control table coz for each time editing a post means have to click control & selecting edit option it little bit time delaying that's why bro

Other than this no issues bro thanks for ur work ;);):):hs:tup:kiss:v:clap

@Bapun Raz

Last edited:
And I thought you just upgraded the forum software. :cautious:
That is what i wanted to give! A better user experience till XF 2 arrives. ;)

Btw the new font is not looking good. Previous font was better.
It is still uses i think, but upon checking i found it was set to different font, so changed it back to the google font we were on!(y)
In this theme very less information of a user is shown.
Hover over username or avatar, and it will show, just added some magic!:sneaky:
@Bapun Raz bro If Possible Change put a bell as the icon of alert
It will be changed once i figure it out how to.;)
Important Threads & Normal Threads Separated Now with Line :tup :kiss :v :clap ;);)
Good spot Sai bro! Yes, its added.(y)

@Bapun Raz bro
The top status bar is not staying at fixed position. It is getting moved to somewhere between page after opening the thread.
Please do not use opera mini, it is not compatible with our modern design - there are better browsers like Chrome! They are still in 2010's web framework.:confused:

It is still uses i think, but upon checking i found it was set to different font, so changed it back to the google font we were on!(y)

It seems to me that the font used to show post content in each thread is still different. Please check.

Please do not use opera mini, it is not compatible with our modern design - there are better browsers like Chrome! They are still in 2010's web framework.:confused:

In chrome also it'll be like that only bro .. status bar appearing in all part of the page when scrolling instead of static only on top of page :(:(

13aa5543e1ebdf709b6beec39abcedcc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock