DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 686
  • Views: Views 31,424
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good feature like Freeze pane in Excel. You can access the status bar anytime without scrolling back to the top again.

In chrome also it'll be like that only bro .. status bar appearing in all part of the page when scrolling instead of static only on top of page :(:(
LOL, that is not what i understood bro - i thought, you guys are saying the top navigation bar is showing incorrectly on some browser and said that. But if you meant the floating of navigation bar with page scroll then it is intentional. I made this change so you can reach to inbox, alerts without moving into top of the page and click on notifications faster.

I made this change so you can reach to inbox, alerts without moving into top of the page and click on notifications faster.

But it occupy the screen space unnecessary bro gud for PC user but mobile users it occupy space though it's confusing sometime

Possible made it as optional bro in Members profile :):)

That's a good feature like Freeze pane in Excel. You can access the status bar anytime without scrolling back to the top again.

But occupys the mobile screen space Anna :(:(

For scroll up or down floating scroll bar there Anna :):) it help to go up or down in just a moment ;););)

Last edited:
@Bapun Raz bro: There is alignment issue in Recent Threads section, which is not looking good.

Screenshot_248.png

Possible made it as optional bro in Members profile :):)

Bapun Bro has implemented this. Now members can enable/disable floating navigation bar

Go to Profile > Preferences to enable or disable this option :)

bro if possible pls remove Edit option from control table coz for each time editing a post means have to click control & selecting edit option it little bit time delaying that's why bro
The suggestion sounds good and its done.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock