Status
Not open for further replies.

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
Hi all

We are glad to reveal our new redesigned logos for our beloved community and news website. A heart filled thanks to @zaxotes bro for the design concepts of this beautiful logo. Also, a special mention to a professional designer who completed the work as zaxotes bro, unfortunately, went busy in between due to personal works.

The new logo will be updated to all places including our forums, news site, and social media sites. Please refresh your browser a couple of times to get the new logo.

Thanks
Team DreamDTH

P.S.: Expect the unexpected. There's something more refreshing coming soon to surprise you.

Great logos! They are professionally designed and with our new YouTube channel they will get more visibility. The new font is also a step up from the old Myriad.

But I would be happy if the UI fonts were also changed from the default sans-serif (Roboto on Android, Segoe on Windows and Helvetica on Apple). For a brief period Open Sans was used in some places like headings. I would like to see it come back if XenForo allows it.

An example:

00lOcsO.png

Last edited:
The logo is really nice and refreshing.
It will be better if we change the default style's background blue colour, so that the logo looks better against the background.
N20obOJ.jpg

The new logo design concept:

The 'D' (at the bottom) incorporates 'satellite dish (DTH)' and 'wifi signal (OTT/Telecom)' (at the top), symbolizing a 'target' depicting that we always hit the target when it comes to news related to all this stuff. Glad you guys liked our concept.

It will be better if we change the default style's background blue colour, so that the logo looks better against the background.
The top blue background color linked to many other properties of the rest of the forums, but we have planned on improving it.

We still have few fine tunings still left.
Keep this note in first post in mind.👇
P.S.: Expect the unexpected. There's something more refreshing coming soon to surprise you.
;)

Great logos! They are professionally designed and with our new YouTube channel they will get more visibility. The new font is also a step up from the old Myriad.
Font change has been reversed if you look from what @zaxotes bro designed, at last moment we decided to keep old fonts since we are used to with it. The new logos have been designed keeping in mind both new & old design so you won't get 'something has changed on this site' feeling.
But I would be happy if the UI fonts were also changed from the default sans-serif (Roboto on Android, Segoe on Windows and Helvetica on Apple). For a brief period Open Sans was used in some places like headings. I would like to see it come back if XenForo allows it.
Fonts are now adopted from your browser/device default settings according to modern web standards. It can be modified and XF does not restricts changing them but we prefer to keep them default because they are properly readable.

Nice Looking Logo . I've updated in advance my avatar . Good to see DDF in new avatar :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock