Breaking DSPORT back with Discovery; Lex Sportel is out of the deal.

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 344
  • Views: Views 58,545
SeHKNKs.jpg
RzVaWtn.jpg
KcZvE3S.jpg

Last edited:
LSVPL feed is now airing under 1Sports name with the same exact programming. LSVPL is currently reaching out to all operators where their channel has been disconnected to get it on back. Those who wish to see the programming feed earlier aired by DSport are requested by LSVPL to contact their cable operators and DTH operators and ask them to get 1Sports back on the air.

LSVPL feed is now airing under 1Sports name with the same exact programming. LSVPL is currently reaching out to all operators where their channel has been disconnected to get it on back. Those who wish to see the programming feed earlier aired by DSport are requested by LSVPL to contact their cable operators and DTH operators and ask them to get 1Sports back on the air.
I want it back on Tata Sky. What and How should I request to them? I know ways fo reach out to them. But the process to get a particular feed is baffling to me as a customer.

This is temporary.

They have football tennis fight sports golf rights. Not to forget this is a huge year for cricket. 6 boards namely Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, South Africa, West Indies and Zimbabwe rights are going for tender so there is huge opportunity for them to make their presence felt by acquiring one or multiple of these cricket board media rights not to forget the T20 franchise leagues of various countries.
Hi Bro I would Like to add they have Le mans and i guess Dakar racing too both are Endurance racing which was never before telecasted in India ,I doubt if thay F1 telecast rights if so they already beaten Star sports select 1 and 2 . For fans of lex sports they can imagine if they stand a chance against this onslaught ,I am happy for Discovery India network easily they are no.3 to begin with

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock