Breaking DSPORT back with Discovery; Lex Sportel is out of the deal.

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 344
  • Views: Views 59,270
pdmx9ef.jpg
At least they can take french ligue 1 rights and La liga rights

Discovery should sell DSPORTS and focus more on discovery. I want a channel like Discovery Space or Universe.. I have interest on Proxima Centauri...
Discovery science is what Discovery used to be in their early days in India. Miss those science and history shows.
Discovery science should get HD treatment if the Discovery brass thinks appropriate.

Discovery science is what Discovery used to be in their early days in India. Miss those science and history shows.
Discovery science should get HD treatment if the Discovery brass thinks appropriate.
Instead I would prefer history and science shows in HD on Discovery Channel itself. I don't get who is still watching Gold Rush and Savage Family Diggers in the year 2020. Discovery channel lacks good quality infotainment shows. There is so much they can offer from Discovery US and Discovery UK. Yet, they only bring Running wild with Bear Grylls which has also silently move to Nat Geo.

Last edited:
Instead I would prefer history and science shows in HD on Discovery Channel itself. I don't get who is still watching Gold Rush and Savage Family Diggers in the year 2020. Discovery channel lacks good quality infotainment shows. There is so much they can offer from Discovery US and Discovery UK. Yet, they only bring Running wild with Bear Grylls which has also silently move to Nat Geo.
I used to watch those shows few years ago, but now not so interested.
I really want boost/improvement of Discovery Science programs with a simulcast HD feed!
And yeah, Bear Grills’ show now also airs on Nat Geo and Sony BBC Earth..

But what content will Eurosport show?
Wiil it be mostly football or the 3rd class wrestling shows which are aired on dsports

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock