DSport bags rights of Chinese League, IPL on cards

Star are almost coming to cry , they showing IPL on hotstar & some IPL related programs on Star Sports. That meams they almost known, not missed next IPL rights.

Gurmeet singh said:
I pray to god.ireland tri-series telecast on dsport :nj

Open challenge :huh if means lets see bro whose prayer accepted by God :) ..

sagR said:
Star are almost coming to cry , they showing IPL on hotstar & some IPL related programs on Star Sports. That meams they almost known, not missed next IPL rights.

They have ipl online rights on hotstar since ipl 2015, and thus show their mid innings and post match programme on tv also. But matches they show only on hotstar, that too 5 minutes late. From 2015 they're doing that. And due to this, they're not even allowing jio tv to show ipl on sony!! Thats why I hate them, so possessive!
But that online deal will expire after this ipl. And auction will be held this year for online rights till 2022!

Tha.RP8 said:
They have ipl online rights on hotstar since ipl 2015, and thus show their mid innings and post match programme on tv also. But matches they show only on hotstar, that too 5 minutes late. From 2015 they're doing that. And due to this, they're not even allowing jio tv to show ipl on sony!! Thats why I hate them, so possessive!
But that online deal will expire after this ipl. And auction will be held this year for online rights till 2022!
Bro 5 min delayed is bcoz of BCCI restrictions

Sarkar said:
Bro 5 min delayed is bcoz of BCCI restrictions

Yes I know. Rule says that if same broadcaster gets both rights, they can air live online. But if online and tv are with different broadcasters, online must be delayed by 5 mins.

Everything fine. But blocking sony six on jio is too much, don't you think?

Tha.RP8 said:
Yes I know. Rule says that if same broadcaster gets both rights, they can air live online. But if online and tv are with different broadcasters, online must be delayed by 5 mins.

Everything fine. But blocking sony six on jio is too much, don't you think?

Don't know bro. I am not even sure who is block Jio or Star. Must be some legal terms.

Tha.RP8 said:
But matches they show only on hotstar, that too 5 minutes late. From 2015 they're doing that. And due to this, they're not even allowing jio tv to show ipl on sony!! Thats why I hate them, so possessive!
As i told already 5 mins. Delay is a part of online contract to satisfy sony .. For blocking sony on jio coz they giving money to bcci for streaming but sony streaming in jio will it correct :huh .. Itz not kind of piracy :huh .. One man thefting ur money means will you stay calm instead of stop him :huh where is that possive in this matter try to stop his loss :huh ..

Sarkar said:
Don't know bro. I am not even sure who is block Jio or Star. Must be some legal terms.

Must be star only. Remember how they were the only ones having problem with people watching their channels on jio tv? And how they forced jio to redirect to hotstar for their channels on new jio tv versions, and thus forced everyone to download and use hotstar for that?

Gobinaath said:
As i told already 5 mins. Delay is a part of online contract to satisfy sony .. For blocking sony on jio coz they giving money to bcci for streaming but sony streaming in jio will it correct :huh .. Itz not kind of piracy :huh .. One man thefting ur money means will you stay calm instead of stop him :huh where is that possive in this matter try to stop his loss :huh ..

Remember how they were the only ones having problem with people watching their channels on jio tv? And how they forced jio to redirect to hotstar for their channels on new jio tv versions, and thus forced everyone to download and use hotstar for that? That possessiveness I was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock