DSport bags rights of Chinese League, IPL on cards

Sarkar said:
Hotstar has bought the streaming right so there is nothing wrong if they force authority to take down illegal streaming of IPL broadcasted over internet.

Yes you are right technically. I realized that the channels over jio tv would be considered as streams, so yes they are right in that way. But then, their previous actions on jio tv are not forgivable...

And with this, lets come back on topic, and hope jio sports channel broadcasts ipl like they did for isl..

Tha.RP8 said:
Remember how they were the only ones having problem with people watching their channels on jio tv? And how they forced jio to redirect to hotstar for their channels on new jio tv versions, and thus forced everyone to download and use hotstar for that? That possessiveness I was talking about.

But you mixing up two things .. Use word possiveness in blocking star channels in jio tv is correct (in that also their channels they have rights to given or stay with them as per imo) .. But here ipl streaming is different dont mix two things :) ..

Sarkar said:
Hotstar has bought the streaming right so there is nothing wrong if they force authority to take down illegal streaming of IPL broadcast over internet after all at the end of the day they have to pay BCCI which is not a small amount.

Exactly bro thats what im saying :hs:tup:) ..

Gobinaath said:
But you mixing up two things .. Use word possiveness in blocking star channels in jio tv is correct (in that also their channels they have rights to given or stay with them as per imo) .. But here ipl streaming is different dont mix two things :) ..

Yes it got mixed actually sorry for that. Now coming to the my channel my rules part. When jio have paid to star network to stream their channels in jio tv like all others, if no other network have any problem, why only they burn? They're not giving the channels for free, are they?

Tha.RP8 said:
Yes it got mixed actually sorry for that. Now coming to the my channel my rules part. When jio have paid to star network to stream their channels in jio tv like all others, if no other network have any problem, why only they burn? They're not giving the channels for free, are they?

I want to end this conversation going offtopics .. Sorry to team and admins for offtopics from my side .. @Tha.RP8 i cant change you coz you have that much hateness on Star i understand that from ur words .. Stay happy with Dsport :):hello ..

Gobinaath said:
I want to end this conversation going offtopics .. Sorry to team and admins for offtopics from my side .. @Tha.RP8 i cant change you coz you have that much hateness on Star i understand that from ur words .. Stay happy with Dsport :):hello ..

Am I looking like a d sport fan here? Sorry if I'm looking like it.Because I was doing all these for seeing one thing of yours, and I saw that.

Now, my question is, even after all these things above, you don't say anything against star. But if some random cc guy of a company which is less than a month old acts like an amateur, you start hating it so much that you pray to the Gods that they don't get content!!

Yes I have developed a hatred for star and neo over the years, and it is because of a variety of factors, but that doesn't depend on a fb page admin or cc, that too within days of launch...

And I'll continue to call a spade a spade , if you get hurt by it, sorry.

Frankly speaking, to survive in this sports industry for TV Channels having cricketing rights are a must as they can give them a lot of profit which other sports cant give. To my view they can try these cricketing rights as still no one has these:

1. Afghanistan Home Cricket
2. Ireland Home Cricket
3. New Zealand Home Cricket
4. Scotland Home Cricket
5. Kenya Home Cricket
6. Certain Women's Cricketing Rights.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock