DSports Adding on TataSky W.e.f 25th May @LCN.495

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know whether it is a licensing issue for the HD. When videocon added DSport HD, it was not true HD and the quality looked very bad.

ibunasym said:
I don't know whether it is a licensing issue for the HD. When videocon added DSport HD, it was not true HD and the quality looked very bad.

They have only one license so cannot run both versions.

Maybe they have applied for sd permission and once they get it they will change this to hd or vice versa.

Mib list shows only DSport no mention of sd or hd.

What time tomorrow does the channel start 9am?

Will watch Fernando Alonso in Indy500 live, that too in HD, thanks TS and D Sport.

Look at FYI TV18 broa. It is available only in HD. There is nothing called FYI TV18 SD. But only Fastway and JioTV are showing it in HD whereas all the DTH operators are showing it in SD.

Same is the case with D Sport. On satellite it is only in HD but DTHs are downscaling it to SD. :tup

JollyLNB said:
Look at FYI TV18 broa. It is available only in HD. There is nothing called FYI TV18 SD. But only Fastway and JioTV are showing it in HD whereas all the DTH operators are showing it in SD.

Same is the case with D Sport. On satellite it is only in HD but DTHs are downscaling it to SD. :tup
Same is History TV18 HD.

Last edited by a moderator:
But DTHs are showing History HD, whereas they are not showing FYI HD. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock