DTH of the Month - December 2015 | Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 119
  • Views: Views 11,047

The BEST DTH of the Month of December 2015 is??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH of the Month - December 2015

117 Votes :eek:hya Thanks for Voting :tup Still 2 Days left for voting!!

wewake said:
117 Votes :eek:hya Thanks for Voting :tup Still 2 Days left for voting!!
What happened to recreation of the poll?

No need for recreation of Poll coz almost 95% of Active members already Voted ..

SaiLaxman said:
No need for recreation of Poll coz almost 95% of Active members already Voted ..

Agree :tup

If we don't create the poll again, we will get wrong results. I think the members are kind enough to understand and vote again.

ilikered said:
If we don't create the poll again, we will get wrong results. I think the members are kind enough to understand and vote again.

Agree :u:-/

ilikered said:
What happened to recreation of the poll?

Sorry!! There will be no any fresh poll. From next month there will be no any change in the pattern. As some members are asking to start poll from ist of every month, but it will not come into effect. Start date will remain same i.e 26th of every month and voting will continue till 4th of next month.

Because if we start poll from Ist of every month to 8th of month, many users will consider the additions, offers and activites of the next month in the performance of previous month.

Members can cast their vote after 31st too as voting goes to 4th of every month after watching performance of every DTH.

So members are advised to vote wisely as no one can predict what will happen. If there'll be any change, will let you know :)

Still if you unsatisfied you can set a point in Suggestion and Feedback Section :tup

Good Move :luv

Frndz we don't need recreation of poll.
Its not fault from forum side.

@wewake bro In my point of view 1st every month not a gud date .. But consider last date of every month ie) 30th or 31st is a gud date for starting a poll :) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock