DTH of the Month - December 2015 | Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 119
  • Views: Views 11,137

The BEST DTH of the Month of December 2015 is??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH of the Month - December 2015

Voted for Sundirect. Usually I vote on within fewdays of thread open. But this month I decided to wait till last day and my wait is became worth now.

Reason for voting
1) MN+ HD
2) Animal planet HD
3) Ten Hd and
4) Sakshi tv

Who knows many more to come in upcoming days :eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

shawl_who said:
hmm... I think we shud all start voting after 31st of every month. :tup

Yes :tup

@Wewake bro post 1 needs update:shy

shawl_who said:
Agreed.. No one can predict anything in DTH world. Now those Sun Direct users who are all voted for other DTH would regret. We should start the poll on 31st of every month hereafter in my view.

Yup .. We should change the starting date of "dth of the month" voting from 26th to 30th or 31st of Every Month ie) Last Day of Every month :tup ..

Can we have a fresh poll bcoz Sun and Dish have surprised us with so many HD addition in slog overs :eek:hya and I think they are one of the tough contender to become DTH of the month Dec 15 . This is just my personal view :shy

DTH of the Month - December 2015

Yes, please create a new poll. And I agree with the view that this poll needs to be created on 1st of subsequent month.

shawl_who said:

Thats why I have not Voted till now, I was hoping for some activity on 31st Dec'15. But not so many HD addition from Sun Direct for sure...:lol

Sarkar said:
Can we have a fresh poll bcoz Sun and Dish have surprised us with so many HD addition in slog overs :eek:hya and I think they are one of the tough contender to become DTH of the month Dec 15 . This is just my personal view :shy

Dish HD Channel addition is scheduled for Jan'16 only, they have just released the Ad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock