DTH of The Month - February 2017 | Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 408
  • Views: Views 27,354

The BEST DTH of The Month of February 2017 is???

• Dish TV

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Tata Sky

Votes: 37 27.0%
  • Airtel Digital TV

Votes: 41 29.9%
  • Videocon D2H

Votes: 16 11.7%
  • Reliance Digital TV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sun Direct

Votes: 37 27.0%
  • DD Free Dish

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • NOTA

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sagR said:
Yea , right prediction before few mins ago

Hoping next DTH of month will be better than it.
But this was fantastic:luv

I thanking to all 137 members, who voted & more thanks to who voted for best DTH of month than his favourite:clap

Exactly bro. That's my point. Instead of voting fav dth of the month its good to see most members voting for the deserving dth. Though exceptions are there. :shy

A big congratulations to ADTV users. Also congratulations to Sun Direct and Tata Sky users. Once again disappointment for RDTV users.

• @D.Sachhu & all bros of DDF -- Sourabh bhai didnt get any likes to that link sharing post so if any adtv user unware of this poll means he will get like but it not and also he shared that post in 9th post of that page and not in after 10pm or so .. he shared after 7pm in adtv GD Thread and topic changed to Newly adtv added hd channels free viewing period topic page get changed ..
  • But how adtv & other dth networks got votes minute by minute our bros posted in this thread from last evening till end of the poll ..
  • so it makes this thread keep alive in Index page of DDF Forum ..
  • Note: Not only adtv got votes Ts & Sdirect also got votes in regular interval thats only leading status changed minute by Minute ..
  • Link Removed

Gobinaath said:
  • @D.Sachhu & all bros of DDF -- Sourabh bhai didnt get any likes to that link sharing post so if any adtv user unware of this poll means he will get like but it not and also he shared that post in 9th post of that page and not in after 10pm or so .. he shared after 7pm in adtv GD Thread and topic changed to Newly adtv added hd channels free viewing period topic page get changed ..

Nobody said it is wrong bro..

M.J.Sadiq said:
Nobody said it is wrong bro..

yeah anna i too not said itz wrong :) but what i came to said adtv not gain votes coz of Sourabh shared link in GD thread but adtv and Ts , sdirect got votes coz of thread remains alive in index page of the forum anna (last 4 to 5hrs. b4 poll end) :) .. Infact i too admit itz not against guidelines anna in post #384 ;) ..

Gobinaath said:
yeah anna i too not said itz wrong :) but what im coming to said adtv not gain votes coz of Sourabh shared link in GD thread but adtv and Ts , sdirect got votes coz of thread remains alive in index page of the forum anna (last 4 to 5hrs. b4 poll end) :) .. Infact i too admit itz not against guidelines anna in post #384 ;) ..

Correct bro..

Anything in correct way is fine.

In the history one member created duplicate IDs to vote Dish TV. In that case, we have to close the poll no winner will be announced for that month.

Whoa.... how did adtv win for d month of feb :skd

All these chnls have been added in march.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock