DTH of The Month - February 2017 | Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 408
  • Views: Views 27,239

The BEST DTH of The Month of February 2017 is???

• Dish TV

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Tata Sky

Votes: 37 27.0%
  • Airtel Digital TV

Votes: 41 29.9%
  • Videocon D2H

Votes: 16 11.7%
  • Reliance Digital TV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sun Direct

Votes: 37 27.0%
  • DD Free Dish

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • NOTA

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sagR said:
Bhai i not involved those things
i haven't any problem in anything :)

who posted post #398 bro :huh ..

shawl_who said:
Hmm yeah I feel... members took march months additions into considerqtiin n voted :lol

I too got confused and voted for ADTV considering additions...
Later I found additions were done in march

Ashok L said:
I too got confused and voted for ADTV considering additions...
Later I found additions were done in march

that made adtv win for feb... :lol

but dont forget to vote for march.. as adtv already added 8 hd chnls in march ;)

M.J.Sadiq said:
Why are you laughing on hike bro?

Bcoz there was nothing required for that comment, therefore i laughed
& that word was funny at that time

sagR said:
Bcoz there was nothing required for that comment, therefore i laughed
Then report to team . We will remove unwanted posts. If you are simply laughing, how do we know that you are laughing so that we have to remove hia post? And how even hike bro come to know that his post is not required?

Common.. you are simply posting "anything" and increasing post count. Of course not all the posts from you are line that. But most of them are like that. Sorry to say this..

M.J.Sadiq said:
Then report to team . We will remove unwanted posts. If you are simply laughing, how do we know that you are laughing so that we have to remove hia post? And how even hike bro come to know that his post is not required?

Common.. you are simply posting "anything" and increasing post count. Of course not all the posts from you are line that. But most of them are like that. Sorry to say this..

:wall:wall:wall why u thinking like that, am i not posting any updates fast at Tata sky section & anywhere there is required.

I am trying to best but, i have to say in very poor word that, ddf hasn't required more members & why not required i don't know.

& U can see how many hrs i spent on ddf after unbanned me by Bapun bhai & how much thread & valuable thread made by me. I have not say more, bcoz u will think again i am trying more posts & u will again banned me.

Dth of the month for February 2017: Airtel Digital TV.
Thread closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock