• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 9,375

vote for dth of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dish tv is crap... i am bound to have that because i have paid too much. reallly disappointed.

Even if u use cable u can vote according to perfomance.

This poll is not where everyone will choose their favourite dth.

sreekant said:
Quality Service is also called as performance. We voted for quality service they provide in the month of July.

Well, their customer care & after sales services are of worst quality. :wall

I voted for tata sky, because they started migration to mpeg4,there by hope for new channels

my vote is for tata sky as it started channels migration from mpeg2 to mpeg4 &hope for channel addition soon

sreekant said:
If it is necessary/mandatory to give a reason for vote. You wont see much participation. Then, there is no point of asking poll with out much participation from members.

Bro, I agree. But look at other member's post. He is asking valid reason for voting... So, to avoid confusion, it will be GOOD if we are providing comments while posting..

Sadiq said:
The following members are voted without reason.. Friends, please add the reasons..

Tata Sky
Bishnu15, harshbardhan

airtel digital tv
divakar_mba, harshitag, Lkathpal, people, Preet

videocon d2h
Gujar Vishal, rahul31, Rajesh Sinha, sreekant, venkataraman, vijju012

Dear Admin:
This poll is about the performance. If no reasons specified, then we can assume that the vote is for their favorite DTH instead of best DTH.. So, can we remove those votes??? :)

Still most of the members voted for ADTV and D2H are silent.. I think they always vote for their favourite DTH instead of best DTH of the month..

@people bro: I hope you will add the reason for voting ADTV since you are an Airtel Digital TV DDF expert...

Still the thread started didn't cast his vote :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock