• Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 9,380

vote for dth of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadiq said:
The following members are voted without reason.. Friends, please add the reasons..

Tata Sky
Bishnu15, harshbardhan

airtel digital tv
divakar_mba, harshitag, Lkathpal, people, Preet

videocon d2h
Gujar Vishal, rahul31, Rajesh Sinha, sreekant, venkataraman, vijju012

Dear Admin:
This poll is about the performance. If no reasons specified, then we can assume that the vote is for their favorite DTH instead of best DTH.. So, can we remove those votes??? :)

If it is necessary/mandatory to give a reason for vote. You wont see much participation. Then, there is no point of asking poll with out much participation from members.

dineshakshit1992 said:
I think d2h customers are fools, d2h was dead dth in the month of july.but they simply vote for d2h,this is so unfair

Agree that D2H didn't do anything during July.. But D2H customers are not fools.. Don't talk in general..

Voted for TS for its sincere and honest approach to the genuine customer concerns.

dineshakshit1992 said:
i want one useful reason who voted for d2h, i dont know wat is there in the stupid d2h

Please don't use fools/stupid Words. If you don't like it, leave it. Nobody is asking why you don't like d2h.

We like d2h, because.
1. Transparent Logo
2. Max HD channels
3. Max Regional channels.
4. Budget monthly package.

sreekant said:
Please don't use fools/stupid Words. If you don't like it, leave it. Nobody is asking why you don't like d2h.

We like d2h, because.
1. Transparent Logo
2. Max HD channels
3. Max Regional channels.
4. Budget monthly package.

So u people vote for td2h with blind eye, in this poll oly performance mof dth oly evaluated...u r joking man...tjjmm

dineshakshit1992 said:
So u people vote for td2h with blind eye, in this poll oly performance mof dth oly evaluated...u r joking man...tjjmm

Quality Service is also called as performance. We voted for quality service they provide in the month of July.

voted for tata sky.......reason migrating from mpeg2 to mpeg4.

Voted TS because Doing work Higher To there capacity. :tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock