DTH of the Month - July 2015 | Tata Sky

The Best DTH of the Month of July 2015 is???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [Poll] DTH of the Month - July 2015

Sarkar said:
:skd No DishTV in list

what dish tv done great this year :dodgy:wall

maximum times only shopping channels addition or removal :s

Rushil.D said:
what dish tv done great this year :dodgy:wall

maximum times only shopping channels addition or removal :s

Unlike Tatasky they have all chs in their arsenal so nothing to add :s

Sarkar said:
Unlike Tatasky they have all chs in their arsenal so nothing to add :s

But still dish tv missing some important channels i think :huh

tata sky won DTH of the month may with the help of summer offer not with channels addition :no

This month clear winner Tata sky

Strange to see senior & matured guys like Ashok & Laxman bro have voted for ADTV in spite of knowing ADTV has done nothing this month. Dont be biased bro. Otherwise perfect results will never come out. At one point of time I used to blindly vote for my DTH but from now onwards I vote according to performance. On the basis of performance you cant vote for ADTV this month, only on the basis of biasedness you can vote for ADTV. Remember the question is which is the dth of the month based on performance ? The question is not which DTH You love ? :wall

100% agree Tata Sky best DTH this month. No doubt.

@bishnu bro yeah i taken your words in my mind... Next time at the time of voting i will keep ur words in my mind.... But clarification from my side why i voted adtv this month means as per your criteria sms :hd added... And also in under my criteria i was using adtv for past 4 months they are giving crystal clear service no complaint againest any for that i have voted.... btw i already said this next time ill keep ur words in my mind.... And you used word "biassed" twice againest me that's was deeply hurts me.... I am not a lover r defamer any dth all dth are same in my view... As per ur view if i biassed means how i voted for tatasky for past two months..... And also i was posted wishes to tatasky in my posts for last two monts after i completed my voting... I feeling very sad about ur words bro :s:s:s:s

Thanks for understanding Laxman bro. Sorry to have hurted you.

Bishnu15 said:
Thanks for understanding Laxman bro. Sorry to have hurted you.

ok bro but once again bro i am tellng i am not defamer r lover to any dth including adtv if they done any wrong to customer surely i raise my voice againes they....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock