DTH of the Month - July 2015 | Tata Sky

The Best DTH of the Month of July 2015 is???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [Poll] DTH of the Month - July 2015

I will vote on last day of this poll pe boll

JitendraKumar said:
I will vote on last day of this poll pe boll

tO Dish Tv :huh:lol

Bishnu15 said:
Strange to see senior & matured guys like Ashok & Laxman bro have voted for ADTV in spite of knowing ADTV has done nothing this month. Dont be biased bro. Otherwise perfect results will never come out. At one point of time I used to blindly vote for my DTH but from now onwards I vote according to performance. On the basis of performance you cant vote for ADTV this month, only on the basis of biasedness you can vote for ADTV. Remember the question is which is the dth of the month based on performance ? The question is not which DTH You love ? :wall

Bishnu Bro I too know its Dth of the month and I am not biased to any dth Since I am using D2h and Sundirect at home....

The main reason to vote Airtel is they have added SMS :hd under severe space crunch and without removing any important channels. Bro according to me Dth of month is based on offers, their improvements, additions etc.,. But you are considering only additions. And Everyone knows TS have added 5HD and 1SD channels but they are doing so to stand in market [326 channels as of now].Just now they converted their technology from MPEG-@ to MPEG-4 still lagging many important SD channels...
In D2h they are doing so well as they have space and have more SD and HD channels in all genres and top to that good PQ...
And In Dish Tv they are the King of Indian dth market as they have lots of space and have all important and crap channels but poor PQ of SD channels.If everyone votes according to additions. Then Dish cannot become Dth of month as they already have all popular demanded channels For Eg; if Dish adds 2 Hd channels [newly launched] and TS added 6 Hd channels [2 new launch + 4 Hd channels already available in Dish since couple of months]. Will you consider TS or Dish Tv. TS is developing while Dish Tv already developed. When Sun Direct gets space from Measat. They will add all pending channels in a bunch. At that time then you will consider SD as dth of month according to additions...
At Airtel Eventhough they are struggling for space they are doing well as they said they are adding demanded SD channels eventhough there are some pending HD additions and they have not slept for years as TS slept recently. I am talking about maintaining consistency not sudden improvement. And most important they introduced free preview of added channels for a period of minimum 7 days. Even Airtel will add all pending HD and SD channels which are available in TS and D2h after SES9 launch. At that time I cannot say them as Dth of month as they are adding channels that available in other dth that time...?
And Bishnu frnd they are not sleeping like SD eventhough under severe space crunch. even RDTV performing well this year....
If SD adds atleast 5 channels next month. Then my vote surely goes to SD frnd inspite of other additions.

[P.S: This is my opinion frnds]

FreeDish and Sun are yet to open account :lol

Tata sky leading all the way.

voted for videocon d2h

Voted Videocon D2H For Al Jazeera Addition :tup

80% of votes going to Tatasky & D2h :hehe

voted for dish tv for colors infinity channels

tata sky won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock