• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 6,751

DTH for the month of June.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why people are supporting this thread? In april, also same seen was repeated.but closed that time.but not now.

Devesh said:
Still it is too early, u should create this thread 28th or 29th june,

Btw im not interested in any dth of the month thread.

This thread will be open till 5th of July, so even you can vote later also if you think any other DTH will add any new channel by that time :)

actually thease kind of threads should be created after end of the month.

Dishtv for sure , because of addition of 14 channels including Pix HD (Y)

Ali Zaffar said:
Dishtv for sure , because of addition of 14 channels including Pix HD (Y)

Just by giving your suggestions won't make any difference until you guys vote for a DTH in poll bcuz many of you are just writing down the name of DTH of the month, where has its important first you guys vote by selecting the DTH which you think is worth to crowned has DTH for the month of June 2014 from the poll above then you guys can write your suggestions or reason for voting that particular dth:k

Voted for Dish TV for adding bunch of SD channels and ofcourse PIX HD

This time my vote is with dishtv, they added 13 channels (7 Telugu, 3 Marathi, 2 Bengali, 1 Odiya) yesterday, added ZINDAGI, SONY PIX HD first then any other DTH :win :eek:hya :)

My vote goes for Sun Direct for adding Neo Prime, Neo Sports & Atheemeyayathra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock