• Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 6,756

DTH for the month of June.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DishHD said:
Just by giving your suggestions won't make any difference until you guys vote for a DTH in poll bcuz many of you are just writing down the name of DTH of the month, where has its important first you guys vote by selecting the DTH which you think is worth to crowned has DTH for the month of June 2014 from the poll above then you guys can write your suggestions or reason for voting that particular dth:k

Actually was using ipad app, so didnt know how to vote. But now got it and voted.
Thanks brother for informing me to vote :)

Hmm... The pattern of voting is making me to think to change the thread title as "My DTH - Vote the DTH you are using"

Agree that some people voted for different DTH. But still I am thinking in this way only. I may be wrong :(

Re: RE: Vote for DTH for the month of June

@Sadiq
I think u r absolutely right

The agencies that install set top box do it for all DTH service providers. According to them ADTV has the best picture quality. They may not be the most educated people but they do this day in and day out and go simply by their own eyes instead of Tech specs. So my vote to ADTV!

No I voted for sun direct only because it added Neo Prime, Neo Sports & Atheemeya yathra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock