• DD Direct

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH of the month - MARCH 2013

PUNJABIVEER said:
I am too getting tatasky supreme sports kids pack for 1510. Overall its services are appreciable.. Only problem is less channels then other dths

Hope They will get GSAT 10 ASAP..... Before My 1 yr SubScription Expires.. :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

As usual D2h leading

Karthik said:
As usual D2h leading

Yes bro, because D2H is still the best DTH service in terms of packages & pricing but good see some good competition from TS & ADTV... :tup

This month i think adtv have won hearts as they added Star Sports 2.

Dont know why members are still voting d2h as they do nothing this month regarding channel addition.

no i think d2h is going to win,

bcoz they hav some special channel on there platform like 9xo, 9x jhakas, lifeok hd, fox sports news etc and this the reason people voted for d2h

HD Lover said:
This month i think adtv have won hearts as they added Star Sports 2.

Dont know why members are still voting d2h as they do nothing this month regarding channel addition.

that is the reason i said final result will be fav dth not for this month.but we noticed one good thing most of the people come to real world.see the competetion is tight with 3 dth.before only d2h dominating this areana.
i like this healthy changes.

I voted for D2H and will continue to vote for them till they are the leading HD channels provider, My Tata sky HD box is still new and i cant do anything about it, hopefully they will add sony six HD for IPL.

i am going with dish tv.[ my favourite]

i am amazed to see still members are voting d2h even they have not added any channels in comparison with other.

Lets dont take only one thing in count again n again that d2h have cheaper rates and 22 HD channels.

This vote system on monthly basis and u should vote relevant to the performance of that month only.

My vote for Airtel digital tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock