Vote DTH of The Month March

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vote DTH of The Month March

Anirudha Das said:
Then TATA(SKY and airtel always going to win the race :-/:u

why u guyz r saying that only ts is getting nondeserving votes n there is dominance of ts users n they vote for their fav dth i.e ts...but bro d2h is winning n thay too didnt add many chs ..only 3 -4 similar to ts..so why only critize ts users..everyone is voting for their fav dth even fd has got 1 vote with no additions...this reply is not only for anirudha bro but everyone who r saying that ts users voting for fav dth....

In my opinion only considering ch addition is not right ...offers n services should also be counted..

Finally My Vote Goes to
for Adding Popular Channels
&
for Star Sports 2

mohankarthickeyan said:
videocon reson star sports 2 but u type star sports 3

sorry for typing mistake

Agree with Srajal only channel count shouldn't be the criterion. It's one of the other aspects of dth service. And what's wrong in voting for own dth. Everybody is doing so unless frustrated with its inaction. The reason being we've selected a dth service after a lot of research weighing both pros and cons. One should be confident of one's own choice.

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Actually i am confused about voting ..
Whats the criteria for the voting and selections ? i read some posts and votes according to their liking rather than the addition /removals of channels if this is the benchmark for selecting the Bets DTH of the month .

harshbardhan said:
Agree with Srajal only channel count shouldn't be the criterion. It's one of the other aspects of dth service. And what's wrong in voting for own dth. Everybody is doing so unless frustrated with its inaction. The reason being we've selected a dth service after a lot of research weighing both pros and cons. One should be confident of one's own choice.

Voted for ADTV and D2H

ADTV - as they seems to have added some long awaited channels

D2H - for adding long awaited SS2, a fabulous android app, stable software update, compare feature on their website, updated d2honline portal.

My vote goes to sundirect as they added some south indian channels.

My heart is with d2h but brain is with airtel gong with my brain so voted for airtel...
Reasons for voting to airtel
1) They have added quality channels like Z kalinga, khana khazana, marudhara,baby tv etc..
2) Good promotional offers...

Reasons for not voting to d2h
1) Added ss2 after long wait of 1 year+.. ok thanks for that..
2) My stb got updated (HD 2011) now it is giving more problems than previous..thanks to d2h..
3) Haven't added any marathi channel on the auspicious day of Gudhi padva...
4) 40 Rs. price hike of Platinum HD package without any HD channel addition..

I hope airtel win the race for this month (march)..

99 votes exercised...
few hrs left before d poll closes. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock