• Replies Replies: Replies 141
  • Views Views: Views 10,196

Vote DTH of The Month March

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vote DTH of The Month March

Well yes, if offers are considered, I think no dth wud ever be able to ADTV, they give max offers. :win

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Bro.. that will also create problems . even if any 1 member oppose any 1 panel member then ? whole scenario will be treated as biased by few .. :(

No Kumar Bhai panel members are not allows to participate in voting also not in debate vote should be strict and head of the poll will conduct the un bias poll and no dream newbies are allowed for voting we needs to set a criteria for voters.

Anirudha Das said:
No Kumar Bhai panel members are not allows to participate in voting also not in debate vote should be strict and head of the poll will conduct the un bias poll and no dream newbies are allowed for voting we needs to set a criteria for voters.

I am talking about >> If a member has no trust on any Panel member then ..... ?

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
I am talking about >> If a member has no trust on any Panel member then ..... ?

Then we need voting to select panel member for every dth.

Anirudha Das said:

:skd :skd

u want to create discrimination amongst members. :u

shawl_who said:
:skd :skd

u want to create discrimination amongst members. :u

No you take it in a wrong way we needs to set a criteria of voters right now what happen every dream member allows to vote and they vote according to their favorite one and the dth they are using, which creates lots confusion for those who really wants a good option of dth it means we needs to stop this if you want to add and modify something then please i just giving a proposal here.

Anirudha Das said:
No you take it in a wrong way we needs to set a criteria of voters right now what happen every dream member allows to vote and they vote according to their favorite one and the dth they are using, which creates lots confusion for those who really wants a good option of dth it means we needs to stop this if you want to add and modify something then please i just giving a proposal here.

unfortunately, there's no option as such.. to allow specific groups to vote/note vote.. ;)

shawl_who said:
unfortunately, there's no option as such.. to allow specific groups to vote/note vote.. ;)

Then TATA(SKY and airtel always going to win the race :-/:u

Everybody Has The Voting Right
So We Can't Stop Anybody

My Vot For D2H
All South Regional Channels Actived Base Package
and Star Sports 2 Addition Then HD Box Record Software Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom