DTH of the Month - November 2012 | Videocon d2h

DTH of the month - NOVEMBER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH of the month - NOVEMBER

Voted for SUN DTH as I am using it. I know that no new Channels have been added in SUN DTH this month excpet replacement of NDTV Hindu by Thanthi TV but still I voted for it because I am using it. Besides Sun if given a second chance I would have definitely voted for DISH TV which I used previously.

Bishnu15 said:
Voted for SUN DTH as I am using it. I know that no new Channels have been added in SUN DTH this month excpet replacement of NDTV Hindu by Thanthi TV but still I voted for it because I am using it. Besides Sun if given a second chance I would have definitely voted for DISH TV which I used previously.

Broo i just cant understand ur logic of voting.
U should consider the performance of all dth.
its not about which dth u r using.

Previously i was only using airtel but the channel addition on d2h made me to vote for d2h.
So i advice to u is please consider the dth performance and then choose wisely.

M@zh@R said:

Previously i was only using airtel but the channel addition on d2h made me to vote for d2h.

Not possible for everyone to check quality of individual DTHs which they are not using.
And I don't found any problem if someone voted for the DTH which they are using.
If I am satisfied with my DTH , I can vote for it without any hesitation.
Some people don't bother about quantity, they go with quality. :c

Its very wonderful that this time ddf members have voted for almost all the DTH.
Only DD direct plus still not able to open their account yet.
But rest of the DTHs are giving tough fight to each others.
Its good for DTH subscribers.

mystic said:
M@zh@R said:

Not possible for everyone to check quality of individual DTHs which they are not using.
And I don't found any problem if someone voted for the DTH which they are using.
If I am satisfied with my DTH , I can vote for it without any hesitation.
Some people don't bother about quantity, they go with quality. :c

Mystic broo here i am talking only about Bishnu.
He is regular visitor of DDF and knows about all other new DTH channel additions.
So he can only vote to whom dth which have added most numbers of channels in a month.
its not totally about experience ,

M@zh@R said:
Mystic broo here i am talking only about Bishnu.
He is regular visitor of DDF and knows about all other new DTH channel additions.
So he can only vote to whom dth which have added most numbers of channels in a month.
its not totally about experience ,

We can not :no put our words to others' mouth. Its always individual's own choice & preferences.

as we bought new videocon this month, i am going with videocon dth.
satisfied with VD2H

karthik said:
as we bought new videocon this month, i am going with videocon dth.
satisfied with VD2H
Karthik bro. where are the snaps of your new videcon d2h's (tamil channels).

Dear bro, as i returned to work from native , i cant capture any snaps. But surely i will do for you.

voted for tatasky as i am satisfied in base pack..people in india always go for quantity & cheap thats why d2h leads..all must know one thing videocon is the most unsuccessfull company &future is question mark..i bet after one year or two users of d2h will leave ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock