DTH of the Month - November 2012 | Videocon d2h

DTH of the month - NOVEMBER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH of the month - NOVEMBER

mmadhankumar said:
yes its good to speak both good and bad of all DTHs.... and ofcourse with good points to support.. cant blindly blame someone :no

BTW... coming to the voting part, voted for TS. Reason: I use TS and i am from TN. Now you know why ;)

Enjoy bulk addition of Tamil channels from T(S ;)
You are bound to vote for T(S this month....
I am still waiting for something extra from T(S... otherwise will vote for D2h

M@zh@R said:
Bishnu15 said:
Voted for SUN DTH as I am using it. I know that no new Channels have been added in SUN DTH this month excpet replacement of NDTV Hindu by Thanthi TV but still I voted for it because I am using it. Besides Sun if given a second chance I would have definitely voted for DISH TV which I used previously.

Broo i just cant understand ur logic of voting.
U should consider the performance of all dth.
its not about which dth u r using.

Previously i was only using airtel but the channel addition on d2h made me to vote for d2h.
So i advice to u is please consider the dth performance and then choose wisely.
Its not possible for anyone to look into quality of all DTHS. I know that many new Channels added on D2H. But that will not be able to tell me about their PQ. I am using SUN DTH. I know its PQ, Channel List. Then again, SUN DTH has some DD Direct Plus Channels. They share DD Feed of those Channels. In that case I can say that I am getting some Channels of DD Direct also.But basically my DTH is SUN DTH about which I know every pros and cons. But D2H , TS , Airtel , Dish etc I dont know buddy anything except the Channel list. If total no. of Channels was the only criteria to vote a DTH then every time DISH TV should win. But total no. of Channels is not the only criteria, PQ, Sound, Additional Services, After Sales Service, Monthly Package Price all count. Do you get my point now Bro ???? I am a SUN DTH user and I am 100% satisfied with it. My SUN DTH North Pack starts from RS 160 p.m. only and the highest pack is RS 289 p.m. only. Where as all other DTHS North Pack starts from RS 200 onwards and their highest pack ranges roughly between RS 380 to 450. So which is cheaper ???????

I voted for DD direct +
Direct hai correct hai..... lol.

tata sky will rock by end of this month but again high pricing will make its road tough. d2h will lead

shawl_who said:
I voted for DD direct +

Are you using DD Direct Plus DTH ? Can you brief about it please. I mean what is the price of Set Top Box ? Normal Box or HD Box ? How many Channels are you getting ? Package Details. Then any Additional Services like Radio Channels, Games etc ? Please help me bro. Thank you very much.

The basic disadvantage of Videocon D2H is that they does not provide a single English News Channel in their base pack or middle pack. When you pay RS 266 for New Gold Sports Pack you does not get a single English News Channel. Previously their was Day and Night News Channel which had some English News Content. But that Channel too removed from their platform. Then again when NDTV Hindu was their they used to have some English Content apart from the regular Tamil Content. But now after renaming it as Thanthi TV it has totally become a 24X7 Tamil News Channel. So no English News Channel on D2H even after paying 266 Bucks per month. D2H sucks !!!!!!! SUN DTH Rocks !!!!!! I can't vote for D2H till they add English News Channels in base packs. Never !

sun dth, reliance digital tv r most useless dth services. d2h,tata sky r excellent service providers as d2h is total value for money-max channels at low cost and tata sky gives great quality but at a price

english channels r costly so d2h has placed them in higher packs,d2h gives many regional and hindi channels in 266 Rs which other dth do not give.

Bishnu15 said:
shawl_who said:
I voted for DD direct +

Are you using DD Direct Plus DTH ? Can you brief about it please. I mean what is the price of Set Top Box ? Normal Box or HD Box ? How many Channels are you getting ? Package Details. Then any Additional Services like Radio Channels, Games etc ? Please help me bro. Thank you very much.

No, I m using Airtel. I said that in a sarcastic manner.
Anyways, Ill try to give u the info. The setup, dish + receiver will cost you abt Rs 1200-1800, depending on size of dish u buy. U can select the size of dish by urself. There's no package. All channels r free for lifetime. My opinion, dont go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock