Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH of the month - NOVEMBER

Pradeep66 said:
Sambit Basu@ no way.....

Sambit Basu@ no way.....

Sambit Basu@ no way.....

What you wanted to say here Pradeep66

Voted for Videocon D2h HD this month Also...

Reason:- Our parents also Satisfied with the Channels and Package in Videocon Previously Used TS...

mystic said:
Can any one post changes, if any, in packages & price of all DTH.

For tata sky:
Link Removed

Link Removed

I Think Videocon D2h Woned this Contast Alredy

Voted for Tata Sky for a change - their efforts to bring out new packages to suit customer's needs is commendable ... though pricey, they have always maintained good quality as well :)

Actually I liked Vediocon DTH and ordered it-they seem to have more HD Channel and only provider to have a 3D Channel!!
But, the service personnel was not able to install it in my 'Existing Cable socket' provision on switch board....he was not able to 'route' it through my Cable socket that's alraedy provided in my switch board....So,I had to cancel it....But TATA SKY Service guy was able to do it!!--This is were 'experience' counts!!--Vediocon D2H need to 'train' their personnel for understanding and meeting customer requirements ! After all I did not want my living room 'cluttered' with Over-hanging cable all over the place...!!The way he proposed to 'route' the cable will also result in leaving one of my Windows/balcony open---also my Apartment association might rasise objection for 'routing cable' improperly!!

voted for Tata sky, as i expect it rock with Gsat10 soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom