DTH of the Month - October 2015 | Tata Sky

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 161
  • Views: Views 12,341

The BEST DTH of the Month of October 2015 is??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [Poll] DTH of the Month - October 2015

Rushil.D said:
Voted For Tata Sky Becasue they Truely Deserve :tup :eek:hya

let them vote to their Fav DTHs as they baised and Jelious that every one knows :em [emoji38] :d
We can't say if they biased or having jealous. There could be some valid reasons.

Unless they are talking about that valid reason, we can consider them as biased but not jealous.

DTH companies are not ours to get jealous on competitors :)

Sadiq said:
We can't say if they biased or having jealous. There could be some valid reasons.

Unless they are talking about that valid reason, we can consider them as biased but not jealous.

DTH companies are not ours to get jealous on competitors :)

then i will also put valid reason from next time to vote for my DTH even if it not perform :)

Rushil.D said:
then i will also put valid reason from next time to vote for my DTH even if it not perform :)

Bro in democracy winner wins bcoz of majority of votes & majority of people cannot be wrong, there will always be some hardcore supporter, just looks at last general election, BJP won landslide victory but still congress's votes aren't zero bcoz of those hardcore supporter ;)

Now it's upto you what you want to be :k

In life everything has a reason. So without reason don't vote for any DTH. The reason many people are voting for tata sky is simple- addition of so many SD & HD Channels this month.

Of course voted for Tata Sky this month as well. Excellent performance for last two months.

voted for tata(sky because of bang bang addition in this month :win :tup

Rushil.D said:
If reason is valid for the particular month, then no problem at all.

only tata sky

Voted for TATA(Sky [emoji95][emoji95][emoji95][emoji95][emoji95] :hs:tup:win ... Reason: Addition of Star Sports
HD Add On Service, 4 HD and 4
Showcase HD channels added, 38
SD channels added, Jhingalala
Saturday Offer ..
Note: 4 to 5 months back our members are teasing and kidding tatasky dth as testing sky .. Now they going to win 4th month dth of the month poll :clap:clap:hs:tup:win ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock