DTH of The Month October- 2016 | Tata Sky

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 11,429

The BEST DTH of the Month of October 2016 is?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH of The Month October- 2016

It depends on the way you take.... No offense here... :|

thisisjagan said:
It depends on the way you take.... No offense here... :|

for telling to whom :huh ..

The 'you' here is 'plural'...

thisisjagan said:
The 'you' here is 'plural'...

Oh is it .. Thanx for ur post and explanation regarding the same ..

Nothing bro... I just said that everything depends on the way everyone takes it...

thisisjagan said:
Nothing bro... I just said that everything depends on the way everyone takes it...

offtopic: did you check my thread on how to get good speed on jiofi ? (No option to PM you, so posted here).

Ontopic:
NOTA as no value addition for me.

thisisjagan said:

OK Bro...For Better Communication Between Members I Like To Give One Small Suggesstion Bro:shy

If You Want To Reply To Any Particular Member You Can Hit The Reply Button Thereby It Enables To Quote The Particular Posts..:tup

Prathamesh said:
offtopic: did you check my thread on how to get good speed on jiofi ? (No option to PM you, so posted here).

Ontopic:
I stopped using Jio bro. In Chennai it's worst. The only reason I stopped is, I'm unable to use Our DDF in Jio. Only YouTube and Jio TV works. I use Jio only for downloading from Google.

I tried using Google dns, it's works great but again only for few sites. Twitter doesn't load at all. I got 4GB for 249 in idea. So using it. Idea is great here.

Prathamesh said:

Ontopic:

thisisjagan said:
I stopped using Jio bro. In Chennai it's worst. The only reason I stopped is, I'm unable to use Our DDF in Jio. Only YouTube and Jio TV works. I use Jio only for downloading from Google.

I tried using Google dns, it's works great but again only for few sites. Twitter doesn't load at all. I got 4GB for 249 in idea. So using it. Idea is great here.

Now onwards both of you can discuss it on Telecom section or General Chat thread...:k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock