DTH of The Month October- 2016 | Tata Sky

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 11,373

The BEST DTH of the Month of October 2016 is?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am feeling really sorry to say this Adithya Vikram bro is biased. Every month he is constantly voting for RDTV without seeing the overall monthly performance of RDTV on that month. Being a "dream expert" this kind of activity is not expected from him. I know, this is democracy and every one has the right to choose as per his choice. But practically as well as frankly speaking if a "dream expert" tag holder does like this what will new members learn from them ? Adithya bro is holding this tag for a long time. I think that he knows it very well that this is not a vote about which is your favourite dth ? I may sound a bit too harsh, for that I sincerely apologise but I request experts to vote as per performance and not as per likings.

Adithya bro no bad feelings for you. Just a suggestion. We are friends. :luv :luv :eek:hya :eek:hya

Sarkar said:
When will the number come for Sun and Reliance?

Good question dada / bro.

But seeing the current scenario it is not possible to vote for Sun or RDTV though I use both. Currently TS is the best and that's the truth. :luv

RE: DTH of The Month October- 2016

Sai Laxman said:
@wewake bro -- Sony Le plex :hd not added in Max hd topup and in any hd addon topup till now .. Itz 15 days free preview offer :) .. Possible plz change it ..

@wewake bro didnt edit this info in Post #01 :( .. Poll ended too :s ..

This time totally 2 times people much vote goes to for d2h than airtel. Last month winner n this month runner-up. D2h day by day back with people popularity. :)

Sai Laxman said:
@wewake bro didnt edit this info in Post #01 :( .. Poll ended too :s ..

bro actually there are issues with my laptop that's why am unable to do so. that's the main reason the channel addition and removal thread is also not updated. hope today i'll able to access :tup

wewake said:
bro actually there are issues with my laptop that's why am unable to do so. that's the main reason the channel addition and removal thread is also not updated. hope today i'll able to access :tup

ok bro :tup ..

this poll is becoming a one-sided affair everytime...

with TS taking d crown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock