• Sun direct

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • DD Direct

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote for tatasky because they added 15 channels in september months also sw premier hd will be added 24th september and many more new channels coming soon we love tatasky

no doubt....i vote for tata sky...they give thier best to their customers......well done tata sky....

my vote for Videocon D2h

because i am using south silver sports pack

maximum number of sports channels available & all tamil channels free

thank u D2h

I didn't vote till now. Because, again, members are considering the benefit from the DTH at the overall level instead of considering this month action from the DTH. Due to this, the result of the poll will not be accurate. For ex, the below votes.

Ghaju Rahul said:
I Voted for Dish tv...
Best value packs guaranteed...
Superb picture Quality...

Getting All most All Major Channels Under South Family 210/- Plan...

brighton kundapur said:
i vote for airtel dth.it is best dth for tamil viewers.

SoftHand_Tech said:
my vote for Videocon D2h

because i am using south silver sports pack

maximum number of sports channels available & all tamil channels free

thank u D2h

Anyway, I am giving my comments (but not voiting)...

I like Airtel this month. They added 6 channels (2 Tamil + 2 Malayalam + 1 Telugu + 1 Bengali).

Though Tatasky added many channels, they are very late to add them. If they can manage the space now, they should have done earlier itself. Further 90% of the channels they added are launched a long time ago and available in other DTH for more than years.

Sadiq said:
I didn't vote till now. Because, again, members are considering the benefit from the DTH at the overall level instead of considering this month action from the DTH. Due to this, the result of the poll will not be accurate. For ex, the below votes.

I like Airtel this month. They added 6 channels (2 Tamil + 2 Malayalam + 1 Telugu + 1 Bengali).

Though Tatasky added many channels, they are very late to add them. If they can manage the space now, they should have done earlier itself. Further 90% of the channels they added are launched a long time ago and available in other DTH for more than years.

Agree with u brother!!!

Sadiq said:

@ sadiq bro,
this time invalid votes are not counted
:tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock