• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karthik said:
@ sadiq bro,
this time invalid votes are not counted
:tup

That means, you are moderating and removing invalid votes? If so, it is a good approach. Also, any plan to publish the voter details against each category at the time of closing the poll?

Also, there are few votes without any comments. I hope you are taking care of them as well :)

BTW, I voted for ADTV for the same reason I mentioned in my previous post..

Don't worry sadiq. I will make necessary moderations.

Voted for TS

Recently they added lots of malayalam channel and &pictures.

THey will also going to add star world premiere hd.

@soft hand tech
for what reason you had voted for videocon ?

Mr sadiq, people consider overall, can we stop them by giving correct vote.

me_saket said:
Mr sadiq, people consider overall, can we stop them by giving correct vote.

I am not getting you.. Anyway, as Karthik bro said, moderation is there to validate the votes and the reason for voting from the respective members..

My vote for Tata Sky... because they increased malayalam channels to 19. It is an appreciable move from tata sky. All the 19 malayalam channels are good and popular channels. Also all these 19 channels are within base pack. So we don't need to add any specific malayalam ala-carte channel.

Well, well.. tough times again!! :)

@Moderators
This thread should act like a consolidation of efforts put in by various dth operators and then relatively weighting the positives and negatives of each to pick the best.

While Channel Addition and Removal is a key factor, there are other important factors that people consider. And these factors are subjective to the individuals.

Voting for the effort, I feel, would give a better picture. Here's my analysis.

Tatasky: Free STB upgradation to MPEG 4, effectively utilizing fre space to add channels (though late), Package updates
D2H: Introduction of 1TB HD DVR + Online Promotional offers, USB recording software update forOld HD STB (testing + free manual upgrade by dealer) and enabling recording pack
ADTV: Software Update, New Channel Addition

Mostly some channel aditions from other operators AFAIK.

I vote Tatasky for the maximum effort in improving their services and bring them to the level of other operators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock