DTH of the Month - September 2015 | Tata Sky

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 155
  • Views: Views 12,925

The BEST DTH of the Month of September 2015 is??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaya Kumar said:
Hope NOTA Option Will Be Made Available From Next Poll Onwards:eek:hya:eek:hya

Adding only 3 poll options (Top 3 performers) will be a good idea, instead of providing NOTA. Don't you think to remove blind voting we have to consider this option??

wewake said:
Adding only 3 poll options (Top 3 performers) will be a good idea, instead of providing NOTA. Don't you think to remove blind voting we have to consider this option??
Yes Wewake bro :tup

Though I voted for Tata Sky this month but I must agree also that Sun Direct gave a master stroke by adding ten channels in base packs. Had not TS added so many HD Channels at one go, sun direct should have definitely won. But full marks to Tata Sky.

Time to announce winner by Wewake bro & close the thread. I give a suggestion: Please announce runners up as well. I hope Wewake bro think about my suggestion seriously.

:eek:hya Tatasky win by Huge margin :sp:tup:):nj

Bishnu15 said:
Time to announce winner by Wewake bro & close the thread. I give a suggestion: Please announce runners up as well. I hope Wewake bro think about my suggestion seriously.

wewake said:
RESULTS-

Total Number of Votes- 112

DTH Of The Month- September 2015 is TATA SKY with 78 Votes

2nd Position- VIDEOCON D2H with 13 Votes

3rd Position- AIRTEL DIGITAL TV with 8 Votes

4th Position- DISH TV with 7 Votes

5th Position- DD FREE DISH with 4 Votes

6th Position- RELIANCE DIGITAL TV and SUN DIRECT with 1 Vote each

Thanks for Participating in this poll, good thing is that about 75% members of DDF voted on the basis of DTH's Performance instead of following their favourite DTH :tup Maintain this spirit and Keep Sharing Keep Posting in your favourite DTH Forum :)

If results declared thread should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock