DTH of the Month - September 2015 | Tata Sky

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 155
  • Views: Views 12,877

The BEST DTH of the Month of September 2015 is??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get it how come DD Free Dish gets 4 votes ?

wewake said:
Adding only 3 poll options (Top 3 performers) will be a good idea, instead of providing NOTA. Don't you think to remove blind voting we have to consider this option??
Bro,That Cant Be Fair.....

The Objective Of The Poll Is To Select The Top Performer Of The Month:eek:hya

So,On what Basis You Will Ignore Some DTH ANd Choose The Top Three Performer:huh:huh

If It Happen THe Object Of Voting Is Has No Object:s

Jaya Kumar said:
Bro,That Cant Be Fair.....

The Objective Of The Poll Is To Select The Top Performer Of The Month:eek:hya

So,On what Basis You Will Ignore Some DTH ANd Choose The Top Three Performer:huh:huh

If It Happen THe Object Of Voting Is Has No Object:s

DTH who will not perform any activity during the month will not be part of Poll. So that no one can vote for that.

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Top 3 selection will bring more disputes....

Yes it will bring but this is just only a suggestion :tup

wewake said:
Yes it will bring but this is just only a suggestion :tup

I think as majority of the voters vote(and will vote in future also) for best performer of the month so we can neglect few votes which are given to non performer DTH. After all in democracy Majority wins and majority of people cannot be wrong ;)

So current voting structure should be as it is with NOTA option(for those users who thinks no dth perform well in that month) available will be the best option :hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock