DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - September 2019 | Sun Direct

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 45
  • Views: Views 6,047

The BEST DTH of the Month of September 2019 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DishTV Deservers This !! No People Casted Their Votes In Favour Of DishTV !! Hope They Add Soon MTVHD+ AND many More HD Channels!! For Hindi Audience!!
For this, my response:

In Vicky Donor there is a textile shopkeeper who is trying to get Vicky to work for him. He is angry that he does not get respect from anyone. Vicky's grandmother (Biji) says that he will get respect only if he deserves it. I have removed the video link as it was a non-official source.

The man is Dish TV, and the old lady (Biji) represents the common people.

DTH of the Month
How did you create text gradients?

Last edited:
T
For what E24? I am getting it since analogue cable days.
Yes They Added It Now Only !And E24 Has Not Any HD Channek! Also DishTv Has Less HD Channels And Never Add New Hindi HD Channels Like MTVHD+ AajTakHd &xplorehd

For this, my response:

In Vicky Donor there is a textile shopkeeper who is trying to get Vicky to work for him. He is angry that he does not get respect from anyone. Vicky's grandmother (Biji) says that he will get respect only if he deserves it. I have removed the video link as it was a non-official source.

The man is Dish TV, and the old lady (Biji) represents the common people.

How did you create text gradients?
Well Said😂

That is why no sane person should vote for Dish TV now.
Yes Man Totally Right !!They Never Cared About Their Audience! MTVHD+ Channel Is Relesed Since Feb 2017 And Abhi Tak No Clue About That Channel On DishTV !! Really DishTV Sucks!😒

Yes Man Totally Right !!They Never Cared About Their Audience! MTVHD+ Channel Is Relesed Since Feb 2017 And Abhi Tak No Clue About That Channel On DishTV !! Really DishTV Sucks!😒
Thread is going off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock