Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH Of The Year - 2015

ashwani jindal said:
Vote for dish tv & adtv

But you can't vote for two DTHs. You voted for Dish Tv only

TS winner ADTV runners.

Voted for Tata Sky for reaching Highest No. of HD Channels, with some exclusive addition like, Movies Now HD, Nick HD +, Star Sports Add On Services, Epic HD, FX HD!!! Hoping the similar performance from other DTH in 2016, so that customers can enjoy quality services at reasonable price...

DTH Of The Year - 2015

My vote goes to Tata Sky for exclusive HD additions like movies now HD and their superb offers on Saturdays as well as HD access pack. Airtel and dish TV tried their best too, but that wasn't enough. Sun direct surprised their customers at the year end. But they have been clearly outperformed by Tata Sky.

Voted For Tata Sky For Maximum HD Channels And SD Channels. And Some Awesome Active Services Active Dance And Smart Manager, Active Fitness Also. Miniplex Is Also Awesome Addition. 3-4 Temples Added. I Think 2-3 Music Station Also, FX HD And Star Sports Add-On HD, Some Incredible Offer's Like HD Access Fee And SWP HD Is No More Special. + Not Adding Crap Channels Specially Shopping I Think This Is Enough To Vote For Tata Sky.

My vote goes to Tata-Sky. No doubt leader of 2015

My Vote Goes to TATA(Sky as
Given Free Preview of All Channels for 22 Days
Added 68 SD Channels
Added 28 HD Channels & Services
Given Many Excellent Jingalala Saturdays Offers
& Many More

Tata Sky is the clear winner:eek:hya

I think more votes will come for sun direct and dd fd since many channels added in 2015

value for money dth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock