• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 11,512

The BEST DTH of 2018 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voed for ADTV for its pricing and addition of channels .

Voted to airtel for good package. I moved airtel Aug 18 and I like pack of airtel

I voted for Dish tv as in Middle East this is the only dth available. I have been using it from 2007 many have lots of negative review but still I am using it both in India and Kuwait.

Voted for Airtel for it's unparalleled unbeatable pricing though it's gonna be changed this year.

SunDirect ofcourse although I'm not user of it but the way it work is awesome. I must say this that TataSky was the worst player this year remember they removed Sony Network channels & Nick also remove from Dhamaka Pack which I got to know after my long term pack expires. Prices for Dhamaka Pack increased from 199 to 220.
Similarly, ADTV also increased the prices of some base packs. Both the Primium DTH done very bad in terms of customer satisfaction.

Last edited:
Very worst performance for 2018 Tatasky but I vote,,,reason I'm using :wall::wall::wall:

Voted for adtv for adding very good channels in 2018 hopefully adtv will also add more good channels in 2019:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:good luck adtv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock